According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are over 40,000 brokers currently working in the US market, and that number is growing. A quick Google search yields hundreds of brokers in any zip code, and clients are looking for the best broker out of the bunch. Follow these five tips to set yourself apart:
1. Update Your Website
Make sure your site design is clean, clear and easy to navigate. Consistent branding across all your site’s pages will give a polished, professional feel. Make sure your logo is prominent and your contact information is easily accessible. If you don’t have a blog, add one to your site to demonstrate your expertise to clients and prospects.
2. Be Active on Social Media
Social media is the number one tech tool in terms of generating high quality leads- don’t shy away from posting! These networks connect you directly to clients, giving you immediate access to grow your client list. Use your social accounts to boost traffic to your website and blog through content marketing.
Build relationships with other people in your industry. Realtors, property managers, attorneys, etc. can all refer you to new clients. Click here for sources we recommend to help you find local events.
4. Include Rental Loans in Your Portfolio
If you’ve already mastered the residential mortgage space, adding rental loans will only boost your business. Investors with multiple properties will bring you repeat business that keeps your pipeline filled! Here are some other advantages of brokering rental loans.
5. Become a Visio Partner
Help your clients finance properties quickly and reliably, without the hassle of strict regulations.
- NEW: up to 5% commission! Visio always pays 1% rebate- Check out our Top Broker Payouts
- Fast closings: our average closing time is 21 days, so you get paid fast
- Simple terms and rates; view our rental loan programs
- No license required (except in CA) means multiple state opportunities
- Designated Account Executive and in-house processing keeps your workload down
- One-year Visio Broker protection
- White-label flyers and ample Broker Resources
Already an approved Visio Broker?
Check out our other Broker Resources to help you earn more business!