The Visio Lending Broker Program is fast, simple, and dependable. Residential mortgage brokers are drawn to us because we are less restricted by regulations, and commercial brokers never have to miss a loan opportunity that passes their desks.
Plus, Visio Brokers are making a killing (see some of our top broker payouts). Here are some other highlights of our Broker Program:
- Up to 5% broker commission and YSP is available
- Fast closings: our average closing time is 21 days, so you get paid fast
- Simple terms and rates; view our rental loan programs
- No license required (except in CA and AZ*) means multiple state opportunities
- Designated Account Executive and in-house processing keeps your workload down
- One-year Visio Broker protection
- White-label flyers and ample Broker Resources
Ready to become an Approved Broker? Check out our Broker Program. Want help finding rental loan clients? Check out the “Real Estate Marketing” section of our blog and our Broker and Partner Resources.
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in March 2019 and has been updated in November 2020 for freshness and accuracy.
*All loans are originated by Visio Financial Services Inc. Visio Financial Services Inc. is licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight as a California Finance Lender, license number 60DBO-56345 as well as by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions as a Arizona Mortgage Banker, license number 1010600. Visio Financial Services Inc. company NMLS ID number is 1935590.
Related: What does it take to be a Visio Broker?, Add Investors to Your Broker Business to Make More Money