In our blog post, “Make Your Vacation Rentals Family Friendly,” we talked about how families like to stay in vacation rentals rather than hotels because they are usually more accommodating to their needs (more space, kitchen, etc.) We provided a list of amenities that you can offer at your vacation rentals for small children, including safety measures. We now want to offer you high quality, yet affordable options for that list and more amenities from Amazon:
- Crib: We like this Storkcraft Rosland 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. At just under $100, this crib meets all safety standards and regulations, is easy to assemble, and has the option of being a toddler bed as well.
- High Chair: We like the Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair. It’s half the size of a full chair, straps easily and securely to most kitchen chairs, is adjustable for each baby, and has a dishwasher safe tray. Plus, it comes highly rated and is affordable.
- Pack ‘n Play: We like the Gracko Pack ‘n Play Portable Playard. With automatic folding feet and wheels, this pack ‘n play can be easily stored away for when it is not in use. It’s highly reviewed, and less than $60.
- Safety Gate: We really like the Regalo Easy Step Baby Gate. It’s adjustable with an extension kit, secure, and packable and portable, making it easy to use when needed and put away when not. At less than $40 this gate is a steal.
- Outdoor Fun: We really like the Little Tikes Fold ‘Store Picnic Table. With easy storage and assembly, this table is perfect for a toddler outdoor picnic. It seats 8-10 children, has the cutest little umbrella, and is less than $115.
When thinking about how to stock up your vacation rental for children, think about this: what do parents really want and is a pain to bring themselves? Things like bottles, baby monitors, and strollers, they will probably have. Other amenities like cribs and high chairs are a lot harder to travel with, especially on a plane. Happy shopping!