A subject line is what entices email recipients to take the next action and open an email. Think about it. Would you open an email that says, “Here is my June Newsletter,” or “Unlock positive cash flow this June”? You’re right, “Unlock positive cash flow this June” is much more enticing. You could have the greatest content in an email ever, but at the end of the day, you must have an intriguing subject line to get your clients to open it. The Visio Marketing Team put our heads together and industry expertise to give you some creative subject lines:
- Drumroll Please… Latest Product Updates
- Grow Your Rental Portfolio with 30-Yr Loans
- Congrats! You Qualify for Low Rates
- Now is the Time to Grow Your Rental Portfolio
- Customizable Rates & Fees to Fit Investors Needs
- Aloha! Financing for Your Hawaii Vacation Rental
- New Low Rates
- Purchase, Refinance, Cash-out Long-Term Rentals
- Low Rates and Fees, No Point Options, Pre-pay Buy-downs
- Rates as Low as X%
- Take Advantage of up to 80% LTV on Purchases
- April Update: Low Fees and Interest Rates
- Make 2021 Your Year
- Expand Your Wealth with a Cash-Out Refinance
- Update Your Investment Property, Raise Your Rents
- Should you conform?
- Fast Capital for Real Estate Investors
- Vacation Rental Financing Available Nationwide
- The Rental Market is Hot! Lock in Low 30-Yr Rates
- Income-Generating Rental Properties are a Loan Away
Now for the content in your emails. Check out our blog post, "4 Kinds of Emails Brokers Should Send to Their Databases." Also, check out our Broker and Partner Resources. Happy emailing!
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in April 2019 and has been updated in January 2021 for freshness and accuracy.