South Carolina Closed Loans for Landlords

Posted by Hannah Lapin on Sep 3, 2018 9:00:00 AM

At Visio Lending, we've closed over 6,000 loans across the country and are continually helping landlords grow their rental portfolios. Check out some of the loans we have recently closed for buy and hold investors in South Carolina:

Greer, South Carolina - Single Family Residential Rental

Greer, SC SFR

  • $86,250 Loan Amount
  • Cash-Out Refinance

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Single Family Residential Rental

Myrtle Beach, SC SFR

  • $101,250 Loan Amount
  • Purchase

Greenville, South Carolina - Single Family Residential Rental

Greenville, SC SFR

  • $55,500 Loan Amount
  • Cash-Out Refinance

Isle of Palms, South Carolina - Vacation Rental

Isle of Palms Vacation Rental

  • $1,113, 750 Loan Amount
  • Purchase

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina - Vacation Rental

Hilton Head, SC Vacation Rental

  • $189,000 Loan Amount
  • Cash-Out Refinance

See where we lend.  Interested in our financing? Contact us to learn more.

More Closed Loans

Editor's Note: We update our Closed Loan pages periodically to show readers our latest rental properties.

Topics: Closed Loans

Most Popular

Disclaimers: Please note that our blog contains affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, Visio Lending will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please understand that we have experience with all of the companies we recommend, and choose to refer our borrowers and partners because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.


The information in this blog has been prepared solely for informational purposes. The contents are based upon or derived form information generally believed to be reliable although Visio accepts no liability with regard to the user's reliance on it. For legal advice, please contact your counsel.