The first step in becoming a successful investor is to educate yourself on the basics. Books are one of the most useful resources, because they give the reader a comprehensive, detailed explanation of the facts and concepts you need to know. Reading real estate literature can help you walk into any deal- whether it's your first or your fiftieth- with confidence. Find the list that applies best to your needs, and get to reading!
Books for Beginners
- “The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing” by Ken McElroy
- “The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down” by Brandon Turner
- “Retire Early with Real Estate” by Chad Carson
Books for Seasoned Investors
- “Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors" by Clint Coons
- “Loopholes of Real Estate” by Garrett Sutton
- "The Turnkey Revolution: How to Passively Build Your Real Estate Portfolio for More Income, Freedom, and Peace of Mind" by Christopher D. Clothier
Books for Brokers Who Work with Investors
- “Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day” by Karen Briscoe
- “#GetSocialSmart” by Katie Lance
- “The Loan Guide: How to Get the Best Possible Mortgage” by Casey Fleming
For more excellent book recommendations, check out this list of the Top 35 Best Real Estate Investing Books of All Time from Real Wealth Network, or check out our resources page for more investor and broker tips.