If you are lucky enough to own a property with a pool, you already know how appealing a water feature is for vacationers. Boost your rental's reviews with these easy upgrades from Target to take your pool from refreshing to luxurious.
Don’t have a pool? Try an inflatable above ground pool! This model can fit in any backyard!
- Your guests will want to lay by the pool for hours in these comfortable lounge chairs. We suggest having between 2 and 6 to accommodate every type of traveler, from a couple on a romantic getaway to a group of friends celebrating a birthday or a family vacation.
- Keep your pool filled with clean water by preventing spills! These festive beverage boats will keep drinks safely afloat. Or, try this floating tray that can also be used as a game board.
Compact Pool Floats
- Don’t stress about storing large, inflatable floats- this one rolls up smaller than a yoga mat!
- Guests will love this poolside basketball hoop. If you really want your pool to stand out from the crowd, try this volleyball net kit. It’s easy to install and durable enough to withstand a rowdy game.
Floating Chlorine Dispenser- but make it cute
- Pool maintenance is a necessary chore, but you can keep your chlorine levels consistent with this adorable floating turtle!
- Unless you have a heating system, you will want to cover your pool during the colder months. This UV/chemical-resistant solar cover will keep dirt and debris out of your pool while it’s not in use.
Share your favorite pool-side products or activities in the comments below! Find more advice on upgrading or financing your vacation rental on our blog.