You’ve fully stocked your vacation rental. It has impeccable decor, and every space is thought out perfectly. But what about the outdoor space? In fact, one of VRBO’s key trends to watch in 2020 is the appeal of being outdoors. Luckily, updating your outdoor space is easy and can be affordable. Here is how to update your outdoor space with affordable pieces from Target.
Add an outdoor dining space.
- If your vacation rental is in a beautiful place, vacationers will enjoy dining outdoors. For smaller spaces, we like this Christopher Knight Home Wood Patio Bistro Set with Cushions. Ideally, you would have a large table that seats at least six like this Christopher Night Acacia & Wicker Dining Set.
Give guests an opportunity to grill meals.
- Evolve vacation rental notes one of the number-one requested vacation rental amenities, particularly when booking a beach or lake house, is a grill. The Char-Broil Performance Gas Grill comes highly recommended and has great reviews. Don’t forget to include grill accessories!
Create an outdoor living room.
- Why sit on the couch inside when you are in a beautiful place? Include outdoor seating like the Christopher Knight Wicker Patio Chair Set. Add an outdoor rug and throw pillows to complete the living room feel.
Provide ample lighting, so your space can be enjoyed at night.
- String lights offer a nice ambiance, and outdoor lamps can add extra lighting.
Provide shade to protect your guests from the sun during the day.
- A nice umbrella can be decorative and functional.
Don’t forget about decor!
- Like the concept of decorating the interior of your house, decorating the exterior can add luxury to a vacation rental. You can hang unique pieces like this outdoor wall clock or incorporate decorative pieces like this stylish lantern.
For more ways to improve your vacation rental outdoor spaces, visit Evolve. For more vacation rental resources, visit our Resources Page.
Related: Complete Guide to Visio’s Residential Rental Loans, 14 Interesting Vacation Rental Market Statistics