We’ve dedicated a lot of time to teaching brokers about blogging, why blogs are important, and how to blog. However, there are many other forms of content marketing brokers can explore to draw new clients. Here are a few quick statistics about the importance of content marketing from Get Codeless:
- Content marketing costs 62% less than other forms of marketing and generates 3x the amount of leads
- Businesses with a content marketing strategy see 6x higher conversions than those without one
- 86% of successful businesses use content marketing
Convinced and ready to get started on your content marketing? Here are 6 forms of content marketing to consider (besides a blog):
- Case Studies- tell clients about unique loan scenarios you were able to help with! They’ll love it.
- Checklists- these are very popular. How about “5 Things to Do When Getting a Loan,” or “Loan Document Checklist”?
- Original Research- what have you learned as a broker? Share it!
- Polls- create and share your own polls on social media. It could be, what’s your credit score range? Or which loan program interests you the most?
- Flyers- always a crowd favorite. Download some of our white label flyers on our Broker Resources Page.
- Videos- give a 30 second filmed tip on your smartphone and share it on social media. Don’t forget to post on YouTube!
Bonus form of content marketing, infographics! People love visualizations of key data. Learn how to make your own infographic on Easel.ly. Want more marketing tips for Brokers? Check out our Broker and Partner Resources Page. Are you a broker? Check out our Broker Program.