In our blog post, “Guide to Content Marketing for Brokers,” we explained why we think brokers need blogs and how to set one up. Now, we want to provide you with the kinds of topics investor clients would be looking for online. You have the expertise, so share your knowledge, and in return, gain more business. Here are 15 blog ideas to get you started:
- Why You Should Use a Broker
- Understanding Mortgage Terminology
- Five Top FAQs I Get Asked as a Broker
- What Are My Loan Options for Rental Properties?
- Understanding the Loan Process
- Understanding Refinancing
- How is my rate calculated?
- Fixed Rates versus Adjustable Rates
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Dos and Don’ts of the Mortgage Industry
- Questions to Ask When Applying for a Mortgage
- Understanding Closing Costs
- How Much Money You Should Put Down
- Ways to Improve Your Cash Flow
- Mortgage Myths Debunked
Want more Broker tools and marketing ideas? See our Broker & Partner Resources Page. Want to become an Approved Visio Broker? Check out our Broker Program.
Related: Guide to Content Marketing for Brokers, Come See Visio at Events in Q1 and Q2 2019