This year, we are traveling the country, so you can meet us in person and learn more about Visio Lending, our investor loan programs, and our lucrative Broker Program. Here’s our list of 2019 Events through June 2019. We are so excited to meet you.
- New England Mortgage Expo- January 18, 2019 in Uncasville, Connecticut- Advertised as the “nation’s largest regional mortgage conference,” this event features 80+ exhibitors, 30 sponsors, and 12 educational sessions including our very own CEO Jeff Ball. Come meet us and hear Jeff’s speech on “Untapped Opportunity – Rental Loans”
- Carolinas Connect Mortgage Expo- January 24, 2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina – This event is targeted for mortgage professionals and loan officers, offering multiple educational sessions, top speakers, and the chance to meet a lot of great partners (like Visio).
- Texas Mortgage Round Up – February 12, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas – This is the “Lone Star State’s top gathering for mortgage pros,” and
- Atlanta Mortgage Expo- March 21-22, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia- This event is all about embracing the change in the mortgage industry and learning how to keep your pipeline filled. Come learn about how Visio targets a downturn resistant industry.
- Motor City Mortgage Expo- April 12, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan- We’re heading to the “Business-Building Event for Mortgage Professionals.” Hope to meet our Michigan-area partners.
- American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers Annual Conference- May 2-4, 2019 in Las Vegas Nevada -- At this event for commercial mortgage brokers, the theme is “Prepare to Win Big. Every. Single. Time.” Of course, we’re in!
- Suncoast Mortgage Expo- May 21, 2019 in St. Petersburg, Florida— We’re looking forward to spending some time in sunny Florida full of innovating roundtables, educational sessions, and interactive discussions.
Want to learn more about us now? Contact us. Are you a broker? Learn more about our Broker Program.
Related: Our Favorite Real Estate Networking Events, The Best Networking Opportunities with Buy and Hold Investors