We can’t believe 2019 is wrapping up! We’ve had a great year and have appreciated the invaluable feedback of our customers and partners to help us continue to improve our products. At Visio Lending, we strive to provide our investors with optionality and the ability to customize our loan products to meet their investment needs. Here’s a look at our top seven product updates of 2019:
We restructured our Portfolio Plus Loan Program to make rates more attractive.
- Previously, investors got the lowest rates if their portfolio was larger than $400,000. Now, investors will get lower rates in additional increments of $300,000.
We added in additional prepayment buy-out options.
- We previously offered our standard 5/4/3/2/1 structure and a 3/2/1 structure. In 2019, we added new structures. Learn more about our prepayment penalty options.
We revamped our Portfolio Plus Program to include vacation rentals and more prepayment penalty options.
- With this update, you can refinance 4-8 vacation rentals is in one loan with one monthly payment. You also now have more buy-down options to customize your loan.
We streamlined our vacation rental requirements.
- Including reducing the minimum reserves from 12 months to six months.
We now lend in Hawaii.
- Aloha! See other states where we lend.
For our New York borrowers, we are now offering CEMA loans.
- CEMA stands for Consolidation Extension and Modification Agreement and can help save New York borrowers lots of money for tax purposes. Learn more about CEMA.
Stay tuned for even MORE exciting product features in 2020! Sign up for our email updates to be the first to know. And start taking advantage of these product updates today! Contact us to start your loan.
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has been updated in March 2020 for freshness and accuracy.