How do you run a real estate business in a world struck by the coronavirus pandemic?
If you expect a straightforward answer, we are sorry to inform you that there’s no such thing. The only way to stay competitive and keep the same level of sales efficiency is to follow the latest marketing trends.
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a brand new marketing technique, but it does have to be suitable for real estate campaigns focusing on digital promotion. We can assist you in identifying and using the right channels, so keep reading to learn five marketing trends that can help real estate firms make it through the COVID-19 chaos.
1. Strengthen Your Online Communication Channels
The first tip on the list is fairly obvious, but that doesn’t make it any less relevant and impactful. Real estate agencies should now focus on online communication channels and publish lots of fresh posts in order to grab the audience’s attention.
You’ve probably been active online for quite a while already, but let us remind you of the most important channels of digital communication along with their key roles:
- Website: It’s an anchor of the digital marketing plan, and so you should improve the website by making it more attractive, functional, and content-rich.
- Social media: If you don’t have any social media pages yet, now is the time to engage. This communication channel allows you to show brand voice and establish friendly relationships with the target audience.
- Email: It is the most widespread communication tool, which means you have to add it to the digital marketing strategy.
- Chatbots: Be available around the clock using chatbots for instant communication. This is what everyone is doing in the coronavirus era – from academic writing help agencies to eCommerce stores and real estate companies.
2. Take Advantage of Social Media Targeting
Another thing you should know about social media marketing is that it offers you superior advertising abilities. As a real estate business, you should take advantage of it to target the right users at the right time and with the right message.
Almost every social network has a standout advertising mechanism, but we will explain it using Facebook as an example. This platform gives you three types of targeting possibilities and each one comes with a plethora of subcategories and parameters:
- Core audiences: You can find it using key customer indicators such as location, gender, age, relationship status, negative keywords, real estate interests, etc.
- Custom audiences: This segment includes individuals who already made some sort of contact with the company via social networks, websites, or other forms of digital communication.
- Look-alike audiences: The simplest solution is to target leads who match the characteristics of your existing clients.
3. Make Use of Virtual Reality
The year is 2020 and that means you are free to go well beyond traditional marketing mechanisms. Virtual Reality (VR) is probably the best way to do it because it enables full immersion and helps your clients experience properties remotely. VR in real estate has a two-fold advantage:
- It enables agencies to showcase the existing properties.
- It enables clients to analyze new apartments before the actual construction is completed.
Take Atlas Bay VR for example. It offers a brand new leasing and sales experience because it helps clients build an emotional connection by customizing the floor, colors, materials, and other aspects of their new home.
Real estate marketing can’t get better than that in the age of COVID-19, so the only question is: Are you ready to invest in VR campaigns?
4. Provide a New Perspective with Drones
If you don’t really have enough time, money, and manpower to deal with VR, perhaps you could try using drones for marketing purposes. The idea is simple – you can make aerial footages to present homes from a totally unique perspective.
Besides that, you can move the drone around and show the neighborhood as well. This option is much more affordable than VR, and it can still make a huge impression on potential customers.
5. Publish Ample Blog Posts
The last trend on our list is not exactly a cutting-edge marketing solution, but it happens to be pivotal these days. According to OptinMonster, websites with a blog have 434% more indexed pages and earn 97% more links.
What does it mean?
Jake Gardner, a marketing manager at bestessays.com, says it means that online searchers can find your website much easier when you publish lots of new posts consistently: “You will rank higher in engine searches, particularly if you make sure to create high-quality articles.”
Blogging has another practical advantage – it quickly turns you into a key opinion leader, so try and write lots of fresh and premium quality posts on your website.
If you are hoping to revitalize the real estate business, you better think about marketing solutions that can help you approach customers in the virtual environment. Most of your work is being done online in 2020, so we prepared for you a list of five marketing trends that proved to help real estate agencies thrive despite the coronavirus pandemic.
Do you think you can start using or enhancing some of these marketing techniques? Can you share other interesting proposals with our readers? Make sure to leave a comment – we would love to see it!