Posted by Hannah Lapin ● Sep 13, 2018 9:00:00 AM
Ultimate Guide to Passive Income
Visio Lending put together hours of research to give you the best of the best ways to earn passive income and make easy money. We’ve broken it down into seven simple categories:
Driving: Use Your Car to Earn Passive Income
- Rent out your car with Turo. Turo is completely free to use with no monthly fees and no buy-ins. All renters are screened, so you can feel safe about using it. You can pick when and how often you rent out your car, and earn anywhere from 65% to 85% of the trip price.
- Turn your car into a money-making billboard with Carvertise. Carvertise is a marketing company that matches brands with drivers. They will wrap your car before a campaign and unwrap it once it’s over. All you have to do is drive anywhere you normally would.
- Become a chauffeur in your spare time with Lyft. Driving for the popular ride sharing service Lyft gives you the flexibility to set your own hours and accept the rides you want. Plus, it pays well! To date, Lyft drivers have earned more than $200 million in tips.
Exercising: Workout to Earn Passive Income
- Get paid to work out with Achievement. Do you hit the gym regularly? Keep doing just that, but start earning money. Achievement is an app that will pay you for healthy habits. Connect the app to over 30 fitness apps to start earning points redeemable for gift cards.
- Get paid to walk outside with Sweatcoin. Take two minutes to download the Sweatcoin app, and earn points every time you walk outside. Sweatcoins can be redeemed for cool offers such as plane tickets and TVs.
Real Estate: Earn Passive Income Through Real Estate
- Rent out your spare room on Airbnb. If you’re not able to purchase a rental property but happen to have a spare room, consider renting it out on Airbnb. The earning potential is substantial, especially if you make your room available during high-demand times in your city.
- Become a real estate investor with as little as $500 on Fundrise. Fundrise is a crowd funded platform that allows you to invest directly in private market real estate. Plus, their investment advisors help you manage your investments, so you can feel good about your portfolio.
- Refer landlords and real estate investors to the Visio Lending Referral Program. Through our Visio Lending Referral Program, you don’t have to be a customer or put in a lot of time to make money. Simply send us the names and email addresses of landlords and investors and earn $500 per each one that closes on a loan with unlimited potential. One Referral Partner sent us over 100 referrals, which is a $50,000 earning potential.
Referral Programs: Refer Your Network & Make Money
- Refer nurses you know to Fastaff and earn up to $4,000 per qualified nurse. Fastaff partners with healthcare facilities to provide traveling nurses to fill positions as needed. Get paid for every nurse you refer that takes a job.
- Refer your artistic friends to Teespring to earn up to $2,500 per referral. Teespring allows anyone to make and sell shirts. If you aren’t crafty, but your friends are, refer them and earn up to $0.50 per shirt they sell up to $2,500.
- Refer travelers you know to Pavlus Travel to earn up to $250 per referral. Pavlus Travel is a travel agency that will pay you $250 when your referrals travel with them.
- Refer shoppers to ArtPal and receive 5% cash on everything they buy. ArtPal showcases the work of 88,000 artists selling original prints. If you share a piece on social media and someone makes a purchase through your link, they will pay you 5% commission.
- Refer your landlord or investors you know to Visio Lending to earn $500 per referral. Visio Lending is the nation’s leader in loans for landlords. We will pay you $500 for every referral you send us who closes on a loan with no cap on your earning potential.
Shopping Habits: Earn Passive Income for Things You Already Buy
- Earn cash back every time you shop with Drop. Link your credit cards and debit cards to Drop, and rack up points for your usual spending. Redeem your points whenever you want for gift cards
- Get paid to share your Amazon shopping habits with Harris Poll through ShopTracker. If you qualify for ShopTracker, you can make $36 a year just for sharing your Amazon purchase history (focus on purchases only, no personal information).
- Earn up to 40% cash back at over 2,000 stores when you shop with Ebates. Before you do any online shopping, check Ebates to see if you can get cash back. Simply continue your usual shopping through their links and receive your rewards quarterly via PayPal.
- Earn cash back for all sorts of items from toothpaste and body wash to magazines and beer with Ibotta. With Ibotta, you can add offers to the app, shop at any participating store, and then redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Get your cash back within 48 hours via PayPal, Venmo, or gift cards.
- Earn cash back and take advantage of instant savings through ShopAtHome.com. ShopAtHome.com is another platform to shop through for several rewards and instant savings. Receive your cash back through an Amazon gift card, PayPal account, or via a check in the mail.
Surveys: Earn Passive Income While You Binge Watch Netflix
- Swagbucks- this site offers gift cards in exchange for taking surveys, watching videos, and more. Choose from a wide variety of popular stores including Amazon, Starbucks, and Target. (By the way, our link provided will give you 300 extra Swagbucks after you earn the first 300)
- Survey Junkie- this site enables users to “shape products and services that are meaningful to you.” Plus, rewards can be redeemed either through gift cards or PayPal.
- Prize Rebel- this site boasts 7.5 million members and offers 500+ gift cards to choose from.
- MyPoints- this site, like Swagbucks, goes beyond taking surveys and gives you points for several online activities. Points can be redeemed for gift cards, cash, or travel miles.
Talents: Use Your Artistic Abilities and Other Skills to Earn Passive Income
- Become a contributor on Shutterstock. Shutterstock is a global marketplace for artists and creators to sell their footage, images, and vectors. Earnings are based on the type of contribution and the amount it is downloaded.
- Start a blog. Are you a foodie? Sports fanatic? Book worm? Blog about your passions. Although it takes a lot of time and effort to monetize a blog, it can be done on your own time, and if you get a decent following, you can make decent money. The Penny Hoarder has an excellent guide to starting a blog and ultimately making money.
- Create YouTube Videos. Not much of a writer but have a talent you can put on YouTube? Or even an adorable pet that could gain a YouTube following? If you can get 10,000 views to your channel, you can make money. NerdWallet teaches you how in this blog.
- Get paid for human intelligence tasks from your own computer on your own time with Mechanical Turk. Mechanical Turk operates a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence such as identifying objects in a photo or video, transcribing audio recording, or researching data deals (just to give you an idea). You set your hours and select the tasks and you want to complete.
- Take on some freelance work through Upwork. Upwork is an online platform that connects freelancers to projects. Have skills in SEO, social media, content writing, graphic design, administrative tasks, accounting, etc.? Check Upwork for high-paying, quick turnaround opportunities.
Topics: Make Easy Money