At Visio Lending, we tailor our loan products to meet the needs of our investor clients. We categorize the three main investor strategies we see our loan products used for into permanent rental, transitional rental, and vacation rental. Now, we want to dive into the three most common use cases we see: Cash-Out Refinance, Purchase, and Vacation Rental.
Cash-out refinances are our most popular use case. A cash-out refinance is when you replace your mortgage with a new loan for a higher amount, and the difference in cash is yours. Our clients use our cash-out refinances to:
- Renovate an existing rental property
- Buy another investment property
- Finance a flip
Learn more about cash-out refinances.
We also often help investors grow their rental portfolios by financing their purchases. Many of our investors:
- Purchase already rented properties
- Purchase rent-ready rental properties
Unlike other lenders, Visio has been able to make sense of short-term rents and will finance vacation rentals. Our investors often will:
- Cash-out refinance a vacation rental to buy more investment properties
- Refinance an existing vacation rental, so they can get our 30-year terms and great rates
- Purchase a new vacation rental as an investment
Learn more about our Vacation Rental Loan Program.
We have dedicated a lot of time on educating our borrowers on how best to use our products to help them succeed with their investments. Check out our "The Visio Box" category to learn more or visit our blog.
Related: Your Guide to the Visio Loan Process, Complete Guide to Visio's Residential Rental Loans