When it comes to stocking your vacation rental, the first things that come to mind are often necessities such as beds, bedding, towels, pots and pans, sofas, etc. However, every detail matters in terms of guest experience. That’s why we came up with a list of some of the overlooked essentials. While these are not necessarily front of mind, they are still very important to guests. Here are ten overlooked essentials and where to find them on Amazon:
Full Length Mirror
- A lot of vacation rental checklists might leave this item out, but we think it will be highly appreciated. If you are looking for an easy, free-standing mirror, we like the Crown Mark Espresso Floor Mirror. Bonus, it is functional and decorative.
Extra Liners in Trash Cans
- Most lists will mention trash can with liners, but we are going to go above and beyond and suggest you stay fully stocked. The EZDOIT 4 Gallon Wastebasket Liners fit most trash bins and are affordable and durable.
- The Keurig Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker makes coffee in under two minutes. What a great way to start your morning!
- Don’t forget to provide the coffee with your Keurig. The Keurig Coffee Lover’s Variety Pack comes with 11 different brands, so your guests are sure to find a flavor they love.
Salt and Pepper
- Pretty basic yet often overlooked! We love these Home EC Premium Stainless-Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set. They are high quality, environmentally friendly, and a portion of the profits goes to charity.
- Pots and pans are easy to remember, yet what about pot holders? We like the Buzhan Machine Washable Pot Holders.
- In case of a power outage or even for outdoor festivities, a flashlight is important. The Outlie Portable Handheld LED Flashlight is water resistant, comes with five modes, and is compact yet powerful.
First Aid Kit
- Hopefully your guests will not need this one, but it is still important to always have on-hand. We like the General Medi Mini First Aid Kit. It is tiny yet comes with 92 pieces and meets FDA standards for security and reliability.
- We recommend having ample available. That’s why we like the Quilted Northern 16 Pack.
Iron and Ironing Board
- We like the Sunbeam Compact Iron and the Whitmor Tabletop Ironing Board. Use the Whitmore Wire Overdoor Ironing Caddy for easy storage if needed.