Interested in a career with a fun, fast-growing company in the greatest city in the country? Then we're excited to talk to you! View our current openings below, then please email us, email@example.com, with your resume if you're interested in joining our team.
Loan Originator Loan Processor Salesforce Developer & Admin Junior Account Executive Loan Servicing Liaison
Account Executive - Loan Originator
This role is for a Loan Originator working in a call center focused on outbound calls and inbound leads to originate loans. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships, identify investor’s strategies, and advise them about how our loan products can help them achieve their financial goals. No license required! Visit www.visiolending.com for more information on our loan products.
Compensation to be expected: base + commissions. OTE first year = $80K, top performers can earn over $200K.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 Year sales experience
- Experience in one of these industries
- Real estate
- Financial services
- Highly motivated
- Goal oriented
- High achiever
- Hard worker
- Able to work with limited supervision but want to be part of a high-achieving team
Job Type: Full-time
• Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting
• Work with, coordinate with Loan Originators
• Gather, organize and track loan documentation
• Work with applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
• Resolve customer service issues
• Verify purchase contract documentation and resolve routine issues including vesting issues and other document discrepancies
• 1 year of Processing or industry related experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle extensive pipeline and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate sensitivity and tact in handling highly confidential information.
Job Type: Full-time
Visio Lending conducts background and credit checks on applicants who are offered this role.
Salesforce Developer & Admin
- Design, develop and deploy complex Salesforce Features.
- Build new solutions and refactor existing solutions for scale and integration capability.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, user permissions.
- Accredited bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Excellent OO design, data structure knowledge, and design pattern knowledge.
- Superior Salesforce development skills, including Apex, Visualforce, SOQL.
- Extensive experience consuming and implementing RESTful API’s utilizing XML, SOAP, JSON, etc.
- Ability to design, debug, test, and produce quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visual Force, custom field / objects, complex workflows, triggers, and data validation.
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, particularly Communities.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via realtime, batch, sync / async.
- Professional experience in test driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) development cycles.
- Perform basic review of code to ensure long term viability, integrity, and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, and reporting.
- Basic usage of Git and GitHub.
- Document potential new solutions or enhancements to existing solutions, as well as document business processes, and functional requirements.
- Must be able to translate business language into systems and vice-versa.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Like to work in a small group dynamic.
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator/developer in a financial services organization.
- Experience with Hubspot and Hubspot/ Salesforce integrations.
- Experience with OO PHP, especially Laravel 5.x.
- Additional OO, and/or functional languages, especially OO PHP (Laravel 5.x) and Python.
- Experience in front- and back-end security, encryption and data-protection APIs
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services suite of products (EC2, S3, SES, RDS)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Positive attitude and desire to do awesome work.
- Passion for clean and functional code.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Is both creative and pragmatic.
- Possesses an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and is up to date on current trends.
- Always want to know how to do it better.
- Other helpful languages, frameworks, tools, platforms, paradigms, etc. (e.g., NoSQL, BackboneJS, AngularJS, jQuery, Docker, NodeJS, Haskell, etc.).
Junior Account Executive
- Responsible for providing assistance and support in marketing and administrative duties
- Responsible for running credit reports, inputting loan applications, collecting loan information
- Follow up calls to brokers, customers, potential new customers
- Facilitate loan processing procedure, gather required documentation, open files, order appraisals
- Plan and schedule meetings, calls and appointments
- Manage and respond appropriately to all correspondence
- Performs data entry into spreadsheets and/or loan database
- Ensure all required documentation is completed, organized, and retained
- Manage, file, scan, and maintain loan records
- Performs special projects, research and/or analysis as assigned
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; engaging personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Salesforce experience helpful but not required
- Attention to detail / Accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment for a top producing Account Executive with 20 years of lending experience
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible self-starter
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Loan Servicing Liaison
- Act as a focal point for customer problems, questions or concerns. Coordinate with third party servicers to provide timely and accurate answers for the customers
- Email first payment reminders to borrowers
- Review, correct and submit weekly boarding reports
- Review third party servicers’ default and tax reports
- Update internal system regarding status of loans
- Track properties converted to REO for occupancy or redemption dates
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets as required for NSFs, Default, Payment Reminder
- Exhibit strong initiative and attention to detail and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of loan servicing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team